Saturday, January 11, 2014

Lottie's First Movie - FROZEN

Over the Christmas break, Lottie and I decided to venture out to see her first movie in the theatre.  We were both pretty excited about Frozen.  As we should have been.  The movie was really great.  The perfect first movie for a little girl!  She was the absolute perfect age to see a movie.  She sat through the entire time.  We ordered a small bag of popcorn and that was all she wrote.  We snacked and drank bottled waters I stuffed in my purse and little chocolates I also stuffed in my purse.  Ha!!  Reminded me of going to the movies with my mom.  She would fill her purse full of candies, chips, juice boxes, etc. from Eckerds right before walking into the movie.  The good ole days........  I wish she could have joined us to watch this movie.

The first movie my mom ever took me to was Bambi.  And let me tell you, it was a tearjerker!!!

Frozen was such a cute movie though.  Although, it has been so long since I have been to a theater, I couldn't believe how many PREVIEWS there were.  OOC!  Oh well, once it got going, it was very, very cute!!!  I may have even teared up in the end!






No comments:

Post a Comment