Wednesday, October 17, 2012

These Days...........

Steve and my e-mail exchanges first thing in the morning look something like this.............



From: Steve Cooper
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:09 AM
To: Tonya Cooper
Subject: Biggest Poop ever.........

After I fed her this morning and I was taking the stuff to the kitchen she followed me and said ‘diaper’ real seriously and was patting herself so I said ‘come on then’ and off she toddled to her room. OMG when I opened it up, don’t know how it hadn’t come out the sides or the back. It took me 7 wipes to get it all. I think we might have got enough fiber in her diet now……………….



As stated in a previous post, we've been dealing with some SERIOUS constipation issues with Lottie. She will NOT go to the bathroom. I think a part of it is constipation and a part of it is fear that it will hurt when she goes. With the help of a prescription from the doctor, Miralax (over the counter stuff), No cow's milk and plenty of water, juice, fruits and veggies, we are finally seeing results.

Let's just hope and pray it continues!!!!!!!

One Happy Mama today folks and all over a little POOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment