Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Continued.............

Ha, I just read my previous blog and thought, "Wow, I sound like a crazy sick woman!!!"

All has pretty much settled on the home front and starting to get back to normal.  After Lottie's doctor appointment on Wednesday, the doctor stated her ear infection had completely healed (thanks to the Rocephin injection) and she just has an oral yeast infection most likely caused by antibiotics and the NON STOP putting toys in and out of her mouth. 

I've gone through and disinfected the house, wiped down the toys and boiled things that absolutely should not have been boiled!  Ooopppssss.........  I ended up having to throw away a few of Lottie's toys that did not survive the boil.  Sorry baby!

This past weekend, Lottie and I had a girls weekend together.  Steve and a friend went to Raleigh for the weekend to catch the Hurricanes game.  Lottie and I shopped, napped, cleaned and played and were in bed by 9:00 p.m. on Saturday night. 


Lottie loves Target!!!

Fingers crossed we can get through the next couple of weeks without the recurrence of an ear infection!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment