Wednesday, June 15, 2011

To Coupon or NOT to Coupon..........


I am in absolute awe of the show "Extreme Couponing" on TLC.  It blows my mind how these families can go into a grocery store and rack up $800.00 worth of groceries and after using all of their coupons walk out only having spent $6.00!!!  I sit there with this look of bewilderment on my face while Steve sits there and laughs at me.  He knows how much I love a bargain and also knows how confused I am by it.  I am having such a hard time getting my head around "COUPONING". 

Why is it that my brain goes to mush when these people start talking about couponing????  It's like a different language!
If I have a coupon for $0.50 off one cheese and a coupon for $1 off two cheeses, can I buy two cheeses and use both coupons?
If I have a $0.50 off one cheese coupon from the Sunday newspaper and a $0.50 off one cheese coupon that I printed from the internet, can I use both on one cheese?
I'M SORRY WHAT???????  All I heard in that was CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - (YUMMMMMM)



In any event, I'm clearly not ready for any "extreme couponing" but would love to save a few bucks as many times as Steve and I are in and out of the Harris Teeter!  I swear our pay checks are divided between Harris Teeter and Target!

Stay tuned (I hear there is a SUPER DOUBLE COUPON thingamajig about to happen at HT next Wed.)

Hopefully with a little help from my cousin Ginger, I will get this thing down pat!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment