Friday, June 24, 2011

Styling and Profiling

Yesterday on my way to pick Lottie up from school, I swung into The Children's Place at the Arboretum to see if I could find another swimsuit for Lottie.  The swimsuit in the pictures below is from The Children's Place and it fits her great.  We have another swimsuit from Target that we tried but it was tooooooooo tight!  It said 12.5 lbs to 18 lbs..............  YEAH RIGHT!!!!  Poor baby had a line going down her side from it being to tight. 

I was so happy when I pulled up to see a sign that said 50% off already reduced prices.  "Yes!!!"

I didn't have much time, but I did get a few cute things.  The onesies were $2.99 each, the romper was $6.50 or $7 and the swimsuit was around $5.00.  I think I might be going back this weekend for a couple more onesies to wear with her jorts this summer.





To view all of their sale items go to The Children's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment