Friday, July 1, 2016

Stella - Sports Day At Preschool

Here in the UK, they have something called Sports Day (I think it's fair to say that it is pretty similar to what we call Field Day).

Unfortunately, due to all the RAIN we have been having over the last 3 weeks, Lottie's Sports Day was cancelled all together and Stella's was held indoors.  Don't even get this Carolina girl started on all the rain we've been having lately.  We have had about a week of summer like weather and that's been it!!!!!!!!!!  1 week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I could obviously go on a rant about the weather here in England this year, but I'll spare you for now.  :)

Instead, I'll attach a few videos of the little relay races, etc. they completed a couple of weeks ago.  All the kiddos were super cute!  Stella rocked her Panther jersey while competing!  I think she was the only one dressed in sports attire - ha!  Apparently, I didn't get the memo that they didn't need to wear sports attire.  :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment