Thursday, March 24, 2016

Lottie Turns 5!!!!!!!!!!

For Lottie's 5th birthday, we took her to Birmingham, England for a day of shopping, food and getting her ears pierced.  :)

Getting her ears pierced is something that she has never shown any interest in doing.  To be fair, I don't think she would have gotten them done anytime soon had it not been for me telling her that I got mine pierced when I turned five. 

That was all it took.  From then on, all she wanted to do was get them pierced.  She was so brave.  She cried for just a couple of minutes, but soon after she was back to her bubbly, lively self.  

Here is a quick video and a few photos of the day she turned 5!






 
Lunch at Handmade Burger Company

 
Wouldn't be complete without a cone (the ice cream in England is probably the best I have ever tasted in my life!)

 
Both kids fell fast asleep as soon as we got in the car to go home.






 

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that my little Lottie is 5.  She is truly a gift from God.  She is smart, funny, kind, sweet and has a heart of gold.  She is such a great kid.  I am so proud to be her "mum". 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment