Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lottie's First School Disco (Dance)

If I haven't mentioned it before, Lottie LOVES school.  She has really adapted so well in her new surroundings and at just 4 years old is reading, writing and learning so many words.  I just love hearing her sounding out her words and the look she gives me when she's "nailed" it.  Proud mama over here. 

She has especially loved making new friends and was so excited to be attending her first school "disco".  I love that they call it a disco over here vs. a dance.  Too cute!

In preparation of her big school disco, we painted her nails and applied lipstick!  :)  Can't believe my first born is getting so big!!!

She had a ball.  Steve dropped her off at school at 6:15 p.m. and picked her up at 7:30 p.m. 

Here she is just before her first Christmas disco at school...................................






No comments:

Post a Comment