Thursday, November 20, 2014

10 Years

November 14th......................................................

It is a day I dread every year!  This past week marked 10 years since my dad passed away.  They say it gets easier with every passing day and year.  While that might hold true as far as the tears flow and the anguish you may feel - the emptiness and longing for that person never gets easier.

Gosh I miss this man!  He was my rock, my person, my protector, my world....................

In honor of him, my sister and I engaged in a game of Dominos (one of his favs) when I went to visit her a couple of weeks ago.  My dad was the Dominos KING!  Seriously!  It brought back so many memories of us sitting around our kitchen table laughing, making jokes and trash talking.







No comments:

Post a Comment