Thursday, October 30, 2014

World's Worst School Pictures - Take 2!

I swear - these girls!

Anyone remember this post I did in the Spring?  World's Worst School Pictures??????

I didn't think there was ever any chance my girls could pull off more awkward photos than the ones they had done in the Spring, but somehow they managed! 


Where do I start?  Anyone have any idea if that is a bear or a bunny?  I don't even want to know how many kids have held, snotted, sneezed, spit or whatever on that thing.  Based on Lottie's expression, I think she must be wondering the same..........  "Wait, you want me to hold this?"


"Sweet and Innocent" look


"I'm up to no good" look

Somehow this kid manages to get herself beat up / scratched up before every picture day!  These girls certainly know how to rough house!  I swear they are like boys sometimes!


That darn animal made yet another appearance......


Oh my - who in their right mind thought this picture was okay to send home as part of the package?  


Finally, a cute one!  


And there you have it!  I know I joke about how awkward my girls photos are - but I seriously wouldn't have it any other way.  School photos would be so boring otherwise.  Steve and I laugh and laugh and laugh every time we get their photos back.  We just know they are more than likely going to be a train wreck!  Once again, we were right!  

But hey, at least they are dressed adorable!  Dresses were purchased by Steve's cousin's wife, Maria in England.  Aren't they beautiful?

Anyone else have similar experiences with their kid's school photos?  


No comments:

Post a Comment