Thursday, September 11, 2014

Girl's Day Out - Lottie

It is rare these days that I get to spend one on one time with one of my kids!  Lottie (my first born) will always hold a very special place in my heart.  I truly love spending quality time with her.  She's funny, sassy and always (well, when she's not spitting tude) keeps a big smile on my face!


You may remember our little girl's trip we took to Pigeon Forge, TN earlier in the year.  We had a ball!  Since then, we haven't really spent any one on one time together.  So a few Sundays ago, her and I had the perfect little girl's day out!  Just the two of us!  We went to lunch, went shopping, painted pottery, ate frozen yogurt and put on a fashion show! 


Here are a few pics of our girl's day out!  If you get a chance to go to Dish It Out, I highly recommend it.  I've been with girlfriends for a fun girl's night out (they serve wine) and I've taken Lottie - so really best of both worlds kind of place!  :)










Dish It Out!  I LOVE this place! 










No comments:

Post a Comment