Saturday, September 13, 2014

Waxhaw - Forever Home

Where do I even begin?


I have lived my entire life in Waxhaw!  I have seen it grow from just a small farming community to a place you wouldn't dare dream of it becoming 20 years ago.  The homes, businesses, restaurants, schools - it's all there.  And just as much as it's growing, you still get to experience a little bit of country where the cows graze, crops grow and the occasional dirt road still exists.  Waxhaw will forever be "home" to me! 


With that said, I think there comes a time in everyone's life where you yearn for a change, an adventure, some small, some big. 


Well, today is that day! 


I put my childhood home on the market on August 5th. 


Today, it is under contract!


What's next you might ask for the Coopers?


The big announcement coming soon.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment