Friday, December 20, 2013

Lottie's Christmas List

I asked Lottie to give me a list of 5 things she would like Santa to bring her.  This is what the list looked like:

1.  Dolls

2.  Princesses

3.  Aerial

4.  The Princess with the long hair - her mommy is mean and won't let her outside (HA!)

5.  Princesses

6.  Peppa Pig

I have been cracking up!!!!!!!!  This kid is currently obsessed with Disney princesses right now.  Well, actually only two - she loves Aerial and she loves Rapunzel (Tangled).  My sister bought Lottie The Little Mermaid and I DVR'd Tangled for her.  If you would let her, she would sit and watch them both all day long. 

She's also a bit obsessed with Peppa Pig.  We first caught it when we were over in England.  It is super popular over there and they now show it on Nick Jr here in the States.  Lottie loves it!  Grandpa and Grandma Pig remind her of her grandparents with their thick English accents. 

Lottie is going to be a hoot this year!  She is so excited for Santa to come.  Although, I don't know how many times I've had to tell her in the past month that Santa only brings toys to good girls and boys.  Every time she acts out, I tell her that Santa is watching and if she doesn't straighten up her act, he may not come.  You would have thought the world ended when I said that! 

Here are a few items Santa has on his sleigh for Lottie!







No comments:

Post a Comment