Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Big News!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be an aunt for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I couldn't be more excited!  My sister is pregnant!  PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!  While excitement has overcome me, the fears, nervousness and the anticipation is killing me.  I obviously just want everything to be perfect for her and the baby!  Pregnancy can be scary at times.  I am just hoping and praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy delivery for them both.  I think this whole "mama bear" thing is taking it's toll!  While I think I'm pretty good at this whole "mom thing", I can't help but to WORRY!  I swear I used to never worry about anything, until I became a MOM!  I guess it just goes with the territory.  Thank God for Steve!  I worry enough for the both of us.  He is so mellow and calm 100% of the time!  He thinks I'm crazy, but nothing new there!  :)

Due date is 6/9/2014!!!!  Eeeekkkkkkkkk - Scooby and Otis are their two pugs - FYI





No comments:

Post a Comment