Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Grandma Turns 97!

Can you believe it?  My grandma turned 97 years old on Thanksgiving day.  She looks amazing!  I will never live to see 97 years old.  Let's face it, the way my sister and I see it and given our immediate family history, we wonder if we will see 50!  Hey, live life to it's fullest right?

We spent Thanksgiving showering my grandma with love and followed it up with good food, wine, friends and Trivial Pursuit at my house later that evening.  A perfect way to spend the holiday.  Then my sister and I got up at the crack of dawn to indulge in some Black Friday shopping. 

I didn't capture very many pictures unfortunately.  But at least I managed to get a couple with me and my grandma.  I love her to pieces.  She is my hero!  Her stories and the love she has for her family melts my heart! 

On another note, my brother in law in the last photo decided to give my grandma a stroke!  He decided the perfect gift for a 97 year old was a lap dance!  This guy............I swear, sometimes I wonder about him!  :)  Look for him on You Tube.  I'm almost certain there is a video floating around out there!






No comments:

Post a Comment