Friday, October 18, 2013

School Pictures - Fall 2013


School pictures - I seriously can't get enough of them.  Yes, they are incredibly overpriced and I end up spending far too much, but I just can't help myself! 
 
This year Lottie decided to rough house on the playground the day before (go figure) and ended up with a little shiner on picture day. 
 
Lottie looked like she could have used a brush through her hair before her picture, but hey at least she managed to keep it up and bow in tow.
 
Stella on the other hand!!!!!!!!!  It's clear a melt down ensued when it was time to take her picture.  I tell you, the girl is a crier!!!  Ha!  Clearly the photographers had their hands full and attempted to take her photo as quickly as possible!  See said photo below.  Her rosy cheeks and full wet eyes tell the story.  She was not as pleased as her sister to pose for a few pictures. 
 
Without further a do...........  My sweet girls, one sassy and full of attitude, the other sweet and full of tears!  :) 
 
No matter how many times I pinch myself, I still can't believe this life I've been given.  Being a mom to these sweet girls is the best life I could have imagined for myself ever................
 





No comments:

Post a Comment