Monday, September 16, 2013

The Coopers - Watch Us Grow

We may need to make this a tradition!  Tripod in full effect!  Now all we need is a fancy camera!  Can you hear me SANTA?????  :)
 
My grandmother (96) has been a little under the weather and not feeling like herself.  Unfortunately, she has had a couple of hospital visits and a stay at a rehabilitation center to get her back to her old self.  While in rehab, my uncles have pitched in and completely renovated her home while she was away.  One of the more modern things they are doing is making her a photo gallery of all of her kids and their family.  She comes home on the 18th!  YAY!  With that said, Steve and I whipped out the tripod to try to capture a picture of the four of us!  HOLY COW- just trying to get out the door and in the yard seemed like a task in and of itself!  But we did, and here is what came of it............. Hopefully one of them will work in my g-ma's new living room!  :)









 








1 comment: