Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hunter Farm

Fall is here and I am loving it!  It is my favorite time of the year!  The cooler weather, pumpkin patches, the anticipation of the holidays, FOOD, football and boots!!!  :)

We kicked off the season by visiting a local farm.  A hay ride, petting zoo and pumpkins!  Doesn't get any better. 

Since Stella is still a little too small, I took Lottie to Hunter Farm (local farm in Weddington).  She loved it!  She couldn't wait to pick out a pumpkin!  She ran around the pumpkin patch screaming she had to find the perfect baby pumpkin.  She must have picked up 10 pumpkins until she found the perfect "baby" pumpkin.  It was sweet!  Well, until we got halfway to the car to leave and she threw her pumpkin on the ground and shouted, "I don't want this one!"  TODDLERS! 

I'm sure this will be the first of a couple of fall farms we visit this year.  I'm still debating whether or not to go back to the farm where I almost had my hand eaten off by a psycho miniature horse!  Remember that?  :)

Here's a quick look at mine and Lottie's little mommy/daughter morning out!
















No comments:

Post a Comment