Friday, May 25, 2012

Big Girl Beach Trip - Preparation

We are headed to see my sister today who lives in the Myrtle Beach/Garden City area of SC!  I am so excited!  In preparation for our upcoming beach trip Lottie and I spent the day outside last Sunday in her blow up pool.  While I made certain Lottie was covered head to toe, I may have forgotten to put sunscreen on myself.  Needless to say, I got my first burn of the year.  OUCH! 

To say she LOVED the pool would be an understatement.  We literally couldn't get her out of it.  She definitely showed her little bum and had a mini melt down when I took her in for her afternoon nap. 








I also ran to Walmart last week to buy the usual diapers, wipes, household things and came across the cutest little plastic lawn chair that we are bringing to the beach with us!


That's my girl!!!!! Future American Idol????????



Trying to figure the chair out


I've got it Mom!


Hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. How cute is she?!?! I really cant handle it! She looks like such a big girl in her little chair! Ahhh! I am so excited to see her on the beach this wkend!

    ReplyDelete