Friday, October 7, 2016

Lottie Lost Her First Tooth!!!!!!!!!! EEEEKKKKKK

Ya'll - not even going to lie!!!!!!!!!!  I totally shed some tears when my first born lost her first tooth!!!!  It's always the firsts that get me.  And while they seem so far and few these days - when they happen, it's such a BIG deal!!!! 

I'm kind of a spaz sometimes especially when it comes to Lottie.  She has literally done everything by the book since birth.  Every milestone, every everything has always happened exactly as the experts say it's supposed to happen.  BUT - not this time!!!!  I didn't think children were supposed to start losing teeth until the age of 6.  The later, the better right??????

Well, not this time!  At just a mere 5 1/2 years old, this kid lost one of her bottom teeth.  I will say that it was wiggly and loose for a good week before it actually came out.  I begged her to not mess with it and to let it fall out naturally, but everyone knows (including myself) that once someone tells you not to mess with something, all you want to do is mess with it!

After a week of wiggling, she was ready to pull it out.  Steve and I were sitting at our kitchen table talking when she came in with the tooth in her hand.  She had splatters of blood on her hands, forehead, mouth, arms, etc.  She was so excited, like a kid at Christmas.  Her mom - not so much, I secretly cried watching her show off her tooth so proudly.

I hate the fact that this kid is growing up!  Period!!!!!!!  Make it stop!!!!!

Here's a look at my sweet little Lottie and her missing tooth!!! 







 
And as if ONE tooth wasn't enough, she had to lose another one within the month!  OMG!!!!!  This better be it for a LONG time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 




We've got big, ADULT teeth coming in now and I'm scared!  This mama needs to take a chill pill or have a glass of wine. 

Let's hope no more teeth loss are in the horizon!!!!! 


1 comment: