Friday, December 4, 2015

Lottie and Stella's First Trip to the Dentist

I have been thinking about scheduling Lottie a dentist appointment since she turned 4, but life got in the way and to be perfectly honest, I just didn't get around to it.  Had her daycare back home been closer to my dentist back home, I would have easily scheduled her an appointment.  I think another reason I was holding back was because we didn't have dental insurance for the kids (I know, mom FAIL!)

Since moving to England and finding out kids get free health and dental care, I immediately scheduled the girls an appointment. 

Both girls were very brave.  And the dentist said their teeth looked great!  Ahhhhhh, big sigh of relief for this mom considering it was both their first visit! 

Here a few pics from their first trip to the dentist!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment