Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring School Photos 2015

School photos wouldn't be school photos without at least a couple of awkward photos from the kiddos now would it?

The culprit this time around is Stella!  I swear I sent her to school with a bow ready to be put in her hair by her teachers.  Who knows if it even made it there?  I suppose I should just be happy that they make it to school every morning with their teeth brushed and their hair combed right?  Or at least I hope they do (Steve does drop offs every day).  :)  

Without further ado................





I guess they came the day before to do the classroom photos.  I literally laughed out loud when I came across this photo!  Stella looks so rock and roll, it is not even funny.  Between her hair, that Beatles t-shirt and her black boots, I was rolling!




Lottie's photos came out adorable!  She is just growing way too fast!  I want to keep her at this age forever!  


Lottie's class photo!  Of course she would be seated next to her BFF Blake!


Last but not least - my sweet girls!  Honestly, they are both at the most perfect ages.  I want to keep them like this forever!  Time - please slow down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment