Saturday, July 12, 2014

What Must Our Child Care Facility Think Of Us?

 
OK...............................Steve and I have been DYING laughing!  Pre Mother's Day and Father's Day, Lottie had the following drawings hanging on her classroom's door for the whole world to see.  When I first noticed the drawing she did for Mother's Day, I had to ask........."What does that mean?"  The teacher said it was basically drawings or reminders to her of what we do each day.  For instance, Lottie only sees me for a few minutes each morning because I head to work so early every day.  With that said, she only sees me "dressing up".  Ok............ that makes sense.  But, what about Dad's???  Ha!  Steve and I have no clue what she means by, "My daddy is having a party!"  Nevertheless, we only have to assume the worse about what daycare must think of us!  :) 
 
Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment