Wednesday, May 22, 2013

INTRODUCING........MISS STELLA HANNAH COOPER

 
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And this time we are now a family unit of four vs. three.
 
After two long weeks of recovery, I am finally feeling more and more like myself.  The C-section went great and I'll admit the first week post surgery was pure HELL!!!!!  I had a hard time getting my pain under control, but finally had a breakthrough and am feeling like a human being again. 
 
Miss Stella Hannah Cooper made her way into the world on 5/6/13 at 7:29 a.m.   She weighed 6lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long.  After hearing the most beautiful cry in the world, Steve and I both cried tears of joy.  She was a beautiful, healthy baby and that was all that mattered in that moment. 
 
We are so incredibly blessed to share this little girl with the world.  Without further ado, here are a few photos of our little one!!! 
 
 
 
We are having a baby this morning!!!!!  This is what you look like pre C-section!  Showered, made up and ready for those photos and visitors!  HA!


Pre-op, getting my IV and fluids

 
Recovery room before surgery - Steve looked absolutely ridiculous!  We couldn't stop cracking up! 

 
She's here!
 
 
Me and the little one after recovery

 
Big sis made it and I basically had to bribe her to take this photo.  She was not a big fan of the hospital or little Stella to start.  Thankfully she has come around to the idea of having a little sister!

 
My little kangaroo


Time to head home!!!!!!!  A big huge thank you to my sister for bathing me for two days while at the hospital.  She was amazing! 
 

 
Welcome home Stella!!

 
Newborn rock and play has been a huge hit just like it was with her sister!!!  Lifesaver!  We would not survive without the Rock and Play!  My babies do not like lying flat on their backs!
 
 
Proud Aunt Amy
 

Proud Dad!

 
Lottie and I pushing Stella around the halls, trying to start the healing process.  Lottie was really cute when it came to pushing Stella around - she loved it!
 

Proud daddy - heading home!
 

 
Our first little walk as a family of four at Colonel Beatty Park.  It was short, but nice to finally get out and about. 
 
 
Let the chaos begin!!!!!!!!!  Ha!  I am hoping to get back to blogging a couple of times a week here soon but I am a very tired mama right now.  Hopefully I can provide an update of life as we now know it in the next couple of days.  It has been a wild little ride adjusting to life with a newborn again but we are getting there. 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Scooper looks like such a chuck in that operating room outfit! Ha! so glad little miss Stella is here! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete