Monday, February 15, 2016

Interview With a 5 Year Old - Lottie

1.  What is your favorite color?
Pink


2.  What is your favorite toy?
 Her train set she got for Christmas


3.  What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberries


4.  What is your favorite tv show?
Marsha & The Bear


5.  What is your favorite movie?
Cinderella (2015 edition)


6.  What is your favorite thing to wear?
Dresses


7.  What is your favorite animal?
Cows (because she loves milk)


8.  What is your favorite song?
Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer


9.  What is your favorite book?
Leap Scrubs Up (she loves reading this book to Stella & I)


10.  Who is your best friend?
Evie


11.  What is your favorite snack?
 Apples, Grapes, Crisps


12.  What is your favorite drink?
Water, Milk, Blackcurrant squash


13.  What is your favorite breakfast?
Cheerios


14.  What is your favorite lunch?
Ham sandwich


15.  What is your favorite dinner?
Buttered Noodles, Gammon, White Fish


16.  What is your favorite game?
 Leap Pad - Rapunzel, Guess Who, Operation


17.  What is your favorite thing to play outside?
Swimming, hopscotch


18.  What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas

19.  What do you sleep with at night?
A giant monkey

20.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
 A Teacher

21.  Where is your favorite place to visit?
Evie's house


22.  What do you love best about mommy?
 She lets me use her toilet (LOL), she cooks me fish, she lets me watch tv, she lets me wear her lipstick


23.  What do you love best about daddy?
He lets me have chocolate, he takes me to football, he takes me to McDonalds, he likes my hugs


24.  What do you love best about Stella?
I love playing with her especially pretend games like "moms and dads"


25.  What is your favorite sporting event?
Hockey


In 3 short days, my first born turns 5 years old.  Where does the time go?  We are celebrating her birthday on Sunday at Conkers.  She is so excited to hang with her new friends here in England.  I couldn't have asked for a better kid.  She is truly the sweetest thing and I'm so proud to be her mom.  :)

Here is a look back at the interview we did last year - Interview With a 4 Year Old

These little interviews are so much fun!  She sits with her serious thinking cap on to answer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment