Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lottie - 3 & 4 Year Growth

Lottie - 3 Years

Weight: 30 lb, 12.8 oz (50%)
Height: 3' (23%)
BMI: 16.72

We survived our first THREE years!  I sometimes can't believe we made it through the TWOs!  And from what I hear THREEs are much more, shall I say challenging????  WOOHOO!  :)

**********************************************************************

HOLD UP!!!!!  I just saw the 3 year growth update in one of my draft folders!  I can't believe I never got around to posting Lottie's 3 year growth update!  On a side note, they weren't kidding about the THREEs!  :)

Oh well, now I will just get on with posting Lottie's 4 year growth update.  Drum roll please................................................ for the first time EVER, Lottie has finally gotten over the 50% hump in height!  She has always been around the 25% in height.  Steve and I could never understand why she was shaping up to be such a shorty considering neither of us are short.

Lottie - 4 Years

Weight: 37lb (67%)
Height: 3'4" (57%)
BMI: 16.26 (76%)

***********************************************************************

I don't even know where to begin so I'll keep it short (if not, I will never finish this post).  This past year Lottie hit so many developmental milestones!  It has been such a gift to watch her breathe her first breath, take her first step, recognize her first object, write her name for the first time, etc.

I could go on for days about all of the things Lottie has learned to do - both mentally and physically this past year.  But, for today, I will just say how proud I am of the little girl she is growing into. She is polite, well-mannered and outgoing.  I truly can't imagine my life without this little person in it.  She makes me strive to be a better person every day.

Here's just a glance back from even before she was born................


I think I was right around 32 weeks pregnant with Lottie 


The day she was born - her BIRTH DAY 


1st Birthday


2nd Birthday


3rd Birthday


Lottie & Stella 

Lottie - 4 years
Stella - 22 months


4 year photos

We love you Lottie!  Although, I would give anything to keep you at this age forever, I can't wait to watch you grow this next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment